6.26.2007

Out to Lunch... Be Back Never. ^-^

I love that boy.

He's amazing.

---

Today, we picnicked at our super secret silent spot. We had tasty turkey sandwiches, with mayonnaise, lettuce, and cheese. Tostido's tortilla chips ("with a hint of lime" flavored). Fruit salad. And to top it off, iced tea. =)

It was still sunny at the time, too!

A little too muggy for our taste, we headed over to Old Navy to begin our (well, my) shopping extravaganza! We had waited to spend some time together so we could travel to Old Navy and spend the gift card he gave to me on my birthday.

And we finally got to.

It was entertaining, too... seeing him help shop with me...

... oh my goodness, he's the perfect boy ...
Not even kidding.

But anyway, because everything on clearance was too big or too small or too wintry or too ugly, we decided to start out in the flip-flop section of the store.

That's probably not a smart idea.
I love flip-flops.

They were super cheap, so I got one pair and still had enough for an article of clothing.
I've been looking for a cute zip-up hoodie, and I was hoping I could find one.

And I did!

I got a white zip-up that's thinner, so I can wear it in the summertime and wintertime.

=)

Happiness!

=)

After I made my purchases, I ended up with $1.87 left to put in my wallet as cash... It's always a good thing.

Then we made an excursion to Kohl's because his parents had given me a $25 gift card for my birthday as well.

I like clothing.
^-^

While we were there, Josh gave me this "camp" bracelet that he made with his kids at the YMCA camp he works at.

It's cute.
I won't take it off.
=)

Anyway, I found these really cute Soffee shorts that were green and had cherries all over them. I almost bought them, but they didn't have a size that wouldn't shrink in the wash.

I did find some navy shorts though, and I've been looking for some for a while now. They were just the right price and size and everything.

At the end of my spree, I bought those navy shorts, these green pebbly bracelets, and some cute cloth capris. They're white and have blue seagulls on them (like Aeropostle-type birds).

So I got my summery clothing, and it all looks super adorable.
And it matches me perfectly.

After all of that, Josh and I ended our afternoon with a trip to Starbucks Coffee. I got a Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino and it was delightful... and succulent. ^-^

I also got an application to work there, because I am going to save my money for an Apple laptop like no other.

=)

So, needless to say, after all that wasted space above, I had a great afternoon.

---

Finally, Pastor Tim Dilena is speaking at IDT tomorrow night. That makes me super excited!
Josh even asked if he could go to church with me, and that makes me even more happy.

I'm finally getting something right.

And that is the best thing I could ever have.

Happy day!

<3

chillie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home